Facilities for the Community
Are you a business, organisation or an individual in need of a space to run an event, class or activity?
The facilities here at Bradley Stoke Community School might well be the perfect setting for you.
Our hire facilities include the following:
- Soon to be opened, a newly resurfaced, acrylic based, non-slip, multi-use games area - floodlit for netball & tennis
- A 2G Sand-Filled All Weather Pitch – floodlit for football & hockey
- A Sports Hall – for badminton, indoor netball, basketball or table-tennis
- Sports Fields - 11v11 and 9v9 and 7v7 Football Pitches during Winter (terms 1 – 4)
- Sports Fields - Rounders, Cricket & Softball Pitches during Summer (terms 5 & 6)
- A Main Hall with auditorium style seating for 122 & capacity for 250 total for performances or conference style events
- A Dance Studio with Mirror Wall & sprung wooden floor – perfect for dance, ballet, martial arts routines
- A Dining Hall is also available for use as an exercise space or additional meeting space
- A Conference Style room seating up to 18 delegates is also available
Monday - Friday 18:00 to 22:00 Saturday 08:30 to 18:00 Sunday 08:30 to 16:30
NB Our facilities are available for external groups to hire throughout the week - all through the year - as well as at weekends. BSCS only closes to Lettings at Christmas & on Bank Holidays.
Our preference is for block bookings of up to 10+ bookings for which we offer a 10% discount subject to terms & conditions being met.
Evenings & Weekends please call 07765 266339
For further information or to enquire regarding availability please contact us direct on 01454 868840 or email: email@example.com
Documents and Forms
- Lettings Policy
- BSCS Booking Form 2021 - 2022
- Fire and Evacuation Drill
- Lockdown Procedure
- How to find Bradley Stoke Community School
- Risk Assessment Form
- School Plan First Floor
- School Plan Ground Floor