Core Values and Vision
At Bradley Stoke Community School our mission is to support and enable all students to achieve their full potential and develop the skills and qualifications needed for future success.
We do this through our dynamic and stimulating curriculum and the provision of excellent academic, cultural and social opportunities, enriched by our partnerships with the wider community, our sponsor and other professional organisations.
Our vision is to secure high levels of academic progress, personal development and well being for all students at Bradley Stoke Community School, thereby ensuring that the school is recognised as a centre of learning excellence and an integral part of our community by:
- Promoting life-long learning and the school’s core values: Inspire, Believe and Succeed.
- Creating and maintaining an innovative learning environment with high quality teaching, learning, resources and support.
- Engaging successfully with parents/carers to support student progress, well-being and levels of achievement by encouraging and responding to the parent/carer.
- Developing as an outstanding community resource and specialist centre for languages and performing arts; promoting collaboration locally, nationally and globally.
- Building sustainable links with community and business organisations to broaden the opportunities available to students and develop the skills needed for the world of work.
- Promoting student leadership by providing opportunities to take on roles of responsibility throughout the school and Sixth Form.
- Maintaining the highest standards of teaching by valuing commitment, creativity, diversity and flexibility; enabling outstanding performance; providing continuous professional development and promoting an effective work/life balance.
Our core values are embedded throughout our school and underpin students’ experience at Bradley Stoke
- We inspire through purpose, high aspirations and challenge.
- We have a responsibility for ourselves and others and act with compassion
- We nurture curiosity, innovation and a passion for learning.
- We believe commitment and hard work are vital to succeed.
- We act with fairness and integrity in all that we do.
- We believe that equality for all is a right and a responsibility.
- We work collaboratively to support one another as a community.
- We are always trying to improve.
- We understand how to make positive progress in our learning and lives.
- We are all integral parts of our school community and endeavour to make a constructive contribution to it.
- We are always mindful of our own and others wellbeing.