The curriculum at Bradley Stoke Community School enables all our students to become:
- Successful learners, who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
- Confident individuals, who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society
We have constructed the curriculum on the following principles:
- Recognisable subject content but with an integrated approach to learning across all subjects
- A common language for learning
- A wide range of enrichment activities and opportunities to develop personal interests including opportunities to broaden cultural horizons
- A full range of experiences and qualifications offered across all key stages including appropriate vocational qualifications
Students follow the National Curriculum across the different Key Stages.
For further information, please click below
or email Mrs Morton at email@example.com.