How will I know how my child is doing?
- In the Secondary Phase all parents/carers have access to their child’s data via the school Virtual Learning Environment called FROG. You will be provided with a log in for instant access to the latest assessment, behaviour and attendance information
- Parents/Carers are invited to attend regular parent consultation evenings with subject teachers to discuss their child’s progress
- Our regular assessment points throughout the year provide parents/carers with formal data reports
- If teachers have any specific concerns they will always contact parents/carers directly to discuss these with you
- For students with identified SEND, there will be a Student Plan and Review meeting at least twice a year in addition to the formal Statement/EHCP review
- We welcome regular communication with all parents/carers via email or by telephone