Working at Bradley Stoke Community School
We want children and young people at Bradley Stoke Community School to be inspired by their learning, and to instil in them the motivation and aspiration to succeed in all that they do. We have high expectations of our children and young people, to do their very best in their learning and to gain top qualifications so that they can access the next stages in their lives and careers and be well prepared for those challenges. High quality teaching is our top priority, coupled with strong pastoral support, where adults genuinely care about the wellbeing of the students in their care.
We believe that education is broader than a traditional curriculum and qualifications. We encourage the resilience, self-awareness and mental fortitude that allows young people to live fulfilling lives and to get the most from their school experience. Opportunities to develop leadership, teamwork, problem solving and communication traverse all aspects of school life, skills that we believe are critical to ensure that our young people are ready to thrive beyond school in whatever path they choose.
Staff wellbeing is at the top of our priorities and we are proud to have attained the Silver Workplace Wellbeing Chartermark. Here are some of the staff benefits at the Olympus Academy Trust:
- o Nationally negotiated cost of living pay
- o Automatic enrolment to the teacher or local government pension schemes
- o Life assurance
- o Cycle to Work scheme
- o Employee assistance programme
- o Personalised professional development and training
- o Staff recognition scheme
- o Pay portability for teaching professionals
- o Recognition of local government continuous service
- o Generous family and work/life balance policies and procedures
- o Preferential rates for gym and ‘Bristol Zoo - Wild Place’ membership
- o Internal career opportunities
For our current vacancies, please click here.
I look forward to receiving an application from you in due course if you feel inspired by the opportunities provided by working at our school.
Please e-mail applications to the following address: Recruitment@bradleystokecs.org.uk
However, if you would prefer to post your application, please send it for my attention to the school's address. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to contact candidates who have not been shortlisted for interview. However, if you would like feedback on your application please do not hesitate to contact us. Good luck with your application and we hope to meet you in the near future.
With best wishes,
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting of welfare of children and young people, and the following pre-appointment checks will be carried out with all staff:-
- Identity check
- UK residence or permission to work in UK
- DBS enhanced disclosure
- Barred List check
- Teacher prohibition check
- Overseas criminal record check (where necessary)
- Medical fitness
- Professional status