We wear our uniform with pride to show we are part of a team. Our Friends sell second hand uniform at a discounted price.
Children should come to the Primary Phase wearing:
a white polo shirt for Years Reception to 5
Year 6 can wear a teal polo shirt (the same colour as the Secondary students) so that they stand out as excellent role models for the younger children.
a teal sweatshirt or cardigan with our school logo
plain black shoes without a heel or logo (no open toed sandals or crocs)
- black or white socks or black tights
- tailored, plain black trousers (Reception pupils may wear plain black jogging bottoms) or a knee length black skirt (not stretchy or tight) or a black pinafore or black tailored shorts
- In the summer, pupils can wear a pale blue gingham school dress
Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back at all times using a black or teal hair tie (hair should not have shaved patterns or be dyed).
Children may wear small stud earrings and a watch. Rings, necklaces and bracelets are not allowed unless for religious reasons
Religious headwear may be worn in plain black or teal.
No make-up or nail varnish is allowed
- plain white T-shirt
- plain black shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- black or white socks
- black daps or trainers
- black sweatshirt with logo (optional)
- black fleece with logo (optional)
PE kit should be kept in a drawstring bag
- book bag
- water proof jacket and trousers
- water bottle
- sun hat in the summer
Please clearly name all items of uniform and equipment.
Purchase of Uniform
Assistance with Purchase of School Uniform
See further information regarding our Hardship Support .