Work for Us
For our current teaching vacancies, please click here
Non Teaching Vacancies
We want children and young people at Bradley Stoke Community School to be inspired by their learning, and to instil in them the motivation and aspiration to succeed in all that they do. We have high expectations of our children and young people, to do their very best in their learning and to gain top qualifications so that they can access the next stages in their lives and careers and be well prepared for those challenges. High quality teaching is our top priority, coupled with strong pastoral support, where adults genuinely care about the wellbeing of the students in their care.
We believe that education is broader than a traditional curriculum and qualifications. We encourage the resilience, self-awareness and mental fortitude that allows young people to live fulfilling lives and to get the most from their school experience.
Opportunities to develop leadership, teamwork, problem solving and communication traverse all aspects of school life, skills that we believe are critical to ensure that our young people are ready to thrive beyond school in whatever path they choose.
Staff wellbeing is at the top of our priorities and we are proud to have attained the Silver Workplace Wellbeing Chartermark. Here are some of the staff benefits at the Olympus Academy Trust:
- Nationally negotiated cost of living pay
- Automatic enrolment to the teacher or local government pension schemes
- Life assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Personalised professional development and training
- Staff recognition scheme
- Pay portability for teaching professionals
- Recognition of local government continuous service
- Generous family and work/life balance policies and procedures
- Preferential rates for gym and ‘Bristol Zoo - Wild Place’ membership
- Internal career opportunities
I look forward to receiving an application from you in due course if you feel inspired by the opportunities provided by working at our school.
Please e-mail applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if you would prefer to post your application, please send it for my attention to the school's address. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to contact candidates who have not been shortlisted for interview. However, if you would like feedback on your application please do not hesitate to contact us. Good luck with your application and we hope to meet you in the near future.
With best wishes,
We strive to provide the very best teaching to ensure our students achieve excellent examination results. We want them to have high expectations and to respect, and be respected by, all members of the school community. We want them to continue to develop to be well-rounded members of society who understand the world around them and their place in it. We recognise the importance of working in partnership with you and provide regular opportunities to meet with staff to discuss the progress of your son/daughter.
Our Mission is to support and enable all students to achieve their full potential and develop the skills and qualifications needed for future success. We do this through our dynamic and stimulating curriculum and the provision of excellent academic, cultural and social opportunities, enriched by our partnerships with the wider community, our sponsor and other professional organisations.
- Promoting life-long learning and the school’s core values: Reflective, Resilient, Resourceful and Responsible Creating and maintaining an innovative learning environment with high quality teaching, learning, resources and support.
- Engaging successfully with parents/carers to support student progress, well-being and levels of achievement by encouraging and responding to the parent/carer.
- Developing as an outstanding community resource and specialist centre for languages and performing arts; promoting collaboration locally, nationally and globally.
- By building sustainable links with community and business organisations to broaden the opportunities available to students and develop the skills needed for the world of work.
- Promoting student leadership by providing opportunities to take on roles of responsibility throughout the school and Sixth Form.
- Maintaining the highest standards of teaching by valuing commitment, creativity, diversity and flexibility; enabling outstanding performance; providing continuous professional development and promoting an effective work/life balance.